Are you ready to sail into the sunset in Lisbon?
is a magical city anytime of the day, but during sunset its skyline looks especially beautiful!
And what better way is there to enjoy this unique view than on a beautiful yacht cruising along the Tagus River? Come with us to sail into the sunset in Lisbon and enjoy a perfect ending to a day during your stay!
For this boat trip, your friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the comfortable yacht for the next 2 hours. The boat has space for up to 14 people, so you can bring your family and friends to enjoy the magic of a sunset in Lisbon with you. Once everybody has made themselves comfortable on board, we will start the cruise!
From the Doca de Belém, where this tour starts, we have the perfect starting point to cruise by the most iconic tourist attractions of the city! They look even more amazing in the unique colors of the sunset, making for some spectacular photographs, so make sure you don’t forget to bring your cameras.
While we sail into the sunset in Lisbon, we will also provide you with some wine! During summer we serve fresh green wine and during winter you can enjoy some delicious port wine. Toast to your holidays together with your loved ones while cruising past the skyline during sunset!
This is the best way to end a beautiful day in the city, so make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to sail into the sunset in Lisbon on board of a stylish yacht! We’re sure this will be the highlight of your stay in Lisbon!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;