Are you ready for a RIB charter in Sesimbra?
Did you know that the region around Sesimbra
, close to Lisbon, is blessed with spectacular landscapes. This RIB charter in Sesimbra is the perfect way to explore the unique area around Sesimbra
at your own pace! It’s a great way to simply relax and have a great time with your favourite people! This boat rental is suitable for up to 12 people and includes a private skipper.
This unforgettable experience starts at the beautiful Porto de Abrigo in Sesimbra, where you will meet your local and private skipper. There is space for up to 12 people on board of the 7.40m long RIB Boat, enough for you and your friends and family. Come on board of the comfortable boat and enjoy the 3-hour along the unique coastline of Sesimbra.
On board of the fast and stable boat, you can enjoy the view over the marvellous coast of Arrábida, with its hidden caves and the famous Cabo Espichel. The region of Sesimbra is a must-see during your stay, and if you like, we can also visit secluded beaches where you can take a refreshing swim!
There is no better way to spend some hours of quality time with your loved ones than on this RIB charter in Sesimbra So what are you waiting for? Let’s go out and explore the coastline at your own pace!
The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.