Are you ready for a private tour to go sailing in Lisbon?
If you’re visiting Lisbon together with your friends and/or family and would like to spend some real quality time with them while exploring the city, this private tour to go sailing in Lisbon is simply the best choice! This 3-hour sailing tour starts from Doca de Belém and the boat has space for up to 12 people, so you can bring your entire group with you.
The friendly and experienced staff will welcome you on board the comfortable and charming sailing boat for this unforgettable experience.
While you simply relax on deck in the sun or shade with a cool drink in your hands, you can simply enjoy the view over the amazing skyline of Lisbon. The most relaxed way to admire the tourist attractions Lisbon has to offer is on a boat from the Tagus river. We will sail by the 25th of April Bridge, the Discoveries Monument, the Christ Statue and many more.
Drinks (wine, ice tea and water) are included during the cruise and there are bathrooms on board, so you can really sit back and relax while you experience Lisbon. We are sure you and your group will have a unique time on board of this private tour to go sailing in Lisbon!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;