Private surf lesson in Tenerife
Are you ready for a private surf lesson in Tenerife?
- A private surf lesson in Tenerife can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- The lesson is suitable for different levels of experience (as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea)
- We will adapt the private surf lesson in Tenerife to your level of experience;
- The lesson takes about 2 hours at a nice surfing spot close to El Poris (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for surfing in Tenerife is 14 years old;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, neoprene suit, leash, lycra, wax) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 5 minutes before the activity starts at El Poris;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
Learn surfing in Tenerife
In Tenerife and have you already spotted some cool surfers? Would you also like to learn how to...
Kayak tour in Tenerife
Discover the coastline from Tenerife with its impressive cliffs at the foot of Anaga by sea in ...
Scuba diving in Tenerife
Are you on holidays and would you like to do scuba diving in Tenerife to experience the clear w...
First time scuba dive in Tenerife
This first-time scuba dive in Tenerife is for non-divers who want to experience the underwater ...