Are you ready for this private sunset sailing in Vilamoura?
There is nothing more beautiful than ending a day during your holidays in Portugal than cruising along the fabulous coastline while the sun is setting! This private sunset sailing in Vilamoura makes your dreams come true and offers the best possible setting to fully enjoy a relaxing boat trip!
At the modern Marina de Vilamoura
you can come on board the luxurious sailboat and meet your private crew. For the next 2,5 hours,
they will make sure you have an unforgettable time onboard while cruising along the Algarve coast. The boat has space for up to 12 guests,
so why not bring your friends and family to join this private cruise with you?
Let your private skipper show you some of the most amazing spots around the region of Vilamoura and Albufeira. After leaving Vilamoura Marina we will cruise towards beautiful beaches like Falésia Beach and Tomatoes Beach. These stunning beaches look even more enchanting in the warm colors of an Algarve sunset.
Of course, we can stop the boat so that you can refresh yourselves in the deep blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Onboard we also have snorkeling gear available, if you wish to explore the underwater world a bit more! One welcome drink per person (Beer, white or rosé glass of wine, Coca Cola, 7Up, Ice Tea, Orange Juice & water) and some snacks (Toasts, cheese from the Azores Island & Chorizo) are also included, and onboard you can listen to some music.
There is no better way to spend some real quality time with your family and/or friends than this unique private sunset sailing in Vilamoura. Trust us, this sunset cruise will be the highlight of your stay in the Algarve and an unforgettable experience for everybody!
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Book this sunset tour privately and create the perfect occasion for a wedding proposal;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.