Private sunset sailing tour in Cascais
Are you ready for a private sunset sailing tour in Cascais?
There is no better way to end a day during your holidays in Cascais than watching the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean on this private sunset sailing tour in Cascais! Enjoy the view of the beautiful coastline being dipped in the most enchanting colors together with your loved ones.
Our friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the stylish sailboat at the Marina de Cascais for a few unforgettable hours out on sea. You can book this private sunset sailing tour in Cascais for 2, 3, or 4 hours. No matter how long you decide to book this boat ride for, we are sure it will be one of the most romantic experiences during your stay in Portugal. The charter prices are up to 4 people and then, the price increases per additional participant, up to a total of 12 guests.
Our friendly crew will serve you a delicious welcome drink on board (wine, beer, water and soft drinks) and there is a bar on board where you can buy additional drinks and snacks. For safety reasons it is not allowed to bring your own drinks. There is space in the sun and shade to relax in on board as well as bathrooms on your private yacht.
This boat tour is a great way to end a day during your stay in Lisbon or Cascais and admire the beautiful colors of a sunset in front of the enchanting coastline. Enjoy this magical time together with your friends and family and create memories that will last forever.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A welcome drink is included and you can buy additional drinks on board;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Private sunset sailing tour in CascaisBook now