Private sailing tour in PortoInstant Booking
Are you ready for a private sailing tour in Porto?
Are you visiting the fabulous city of Porto and looking for a unique way to explore the region? This private sailing tour in Porto will take you along the Douro River so you can get to know the city from a special perspective. You’ll have the boat for your own group of friends (up to 8 guests).
The friendly and local crew will welcome you onboard the sailing boat at the Douro Marina in Vila Nova de Gaia (across the bridge from the city centre). During this 2-hour boat tour, we will cruise down the Douro River so you can admire the fantastic skyline from the best perspective.
While you relax on the comfortable deck, you can enjoy the view over the historic centre and some of the main bridges of Porto like Ponte Luis I, Foz do Douro and the surrounding streets and cute houses. If the conditions are right, we can even go sailing a bit out at sea. This will add some extra adventure to this sailing experience.
Drinks and food are not included in this experience, but feel free to bring your own. The crew knows the region like no other and will happily share their knowledge about Porto with you. Is there anything you always wanted to know about the city or Portugal in general? Grab this opportunity to learn new things with locals.
This private sailing tour in Porto is a great way to spend some quality time with your favourite people while exploring the beautiful city. So what are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this boat tour and join us now.
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Food is not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Private sailing tour in PortoBook now