Private sailing in Portimão – full-day
Are you ready for full-day private sailing in Portimão?
Of course, you will get hungry from all the sea air! For lunch, we will anchor in a beautiful little bay. Here, our friendly crew can serve you a delicious lunch. The lunch is not included in the charter price. It can be ordered upon booking, for an additional fee of 35€ per person. The lunch includes melon wrapped in ham, shrimp, cheese & crackers, grilled chicken piri-piri, bread, Portuguese mixed salad and pastel de nata with port wine for dessert! And it gets even better: the catering on this private charter also includes champagne, white wine, juices and water! If you're not fond of all this fancy food, feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks or we can agree to dock by a nice local restaurant.
- During this private sailing in Portimão you can relax, swim or even get involved in the sailing. Up to you!
- For food, you may choose to bring your own dinks and food or we can arrange a luxury catering including drinks;
- From Portimão we’ll sail west in direction of Lagos we’re we’ll take you to discover some of the most popular sea caves of the Algarve: Ponta da Piedade;
- Whenever you feel warm, let us know and feel free to take a refreshing dive in the Atlantic;
- The skipper will be your personal guide and you may choose the route and when and where to stop.
- Bring sunscreen, swim apparel, hat and a towel;
- A wind jacket or a sweater is recommended on the colder evenings;
- Please wear sandals or white soled sneakers. No high heeled shoes;
- Fuel and skipper are included;
- You may bring your own drinks and snacks;
- If you prefer, we can arrange a full catering menu at 30€ per person. This menu includes: Entrée (melon wrapped in ham, red peppered goat/cow milk cheese and bread), main meal (grilled chicken with lemon sauce served with piri-piri spicy sauce on the side and Portuguese mixed salad) and dessert (pastel de nata fresh out of the oven - typical Portuguese egg tart pastry with custard and a glass of Port wine served more toward the end of the day). This also includes water, beer, red wine, white wine and juice.
- Please check-in in Portimão 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed tour operator information can be found in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Portimão
Grotto trip in Portimão
The Algarve is famous for its grottos, caves and impressive rock formations! On this grotto tri...
Private boat tour in Portimão
There’s no better way to discover the beautiful coastline of the Algarve than on a private boat...
Motorboat rental in Portimão - half-day
This half-day motor boat rental in Portimão includes a skipper who will take you to where you d...
Private luxury catamaran in Portimão – full-day
On this private sailing catamaran in Portimão, your private skipper and host will take you to s...