Are you ready for this private sailing catamaran from Málaga?
The coast and surroundings around Málaga are truly amazing. That’s why departing from Puerto de Málaga is perfect for an event on a boat. Be it a wedding, a networking cocktail, a bachelor party… We’d like to introduce you to this private sailing catamaran from Málaga that can take up to 120 people on board (but we usually limit up to 100 people).
This stable and spacious 25m catamaran sails very comfortably, due to the size of the beam. Its special design, allows you to enjoy a day at the sea while sailing comfortably and enjoying the facilities available onboard. You can make use of the stereo and there are a solarium, stairs and swimming slide to sunbathe and enjoy the Mediterranean vibes.
Moreover, this sailing catamaran from Málaga counts on a BBQ ready to cook delicious local food as well as other catering services (extra costs). The sailing catamaran has comfortable seats in the shade and in the sun and there is a toilet on board available to provide great comfort!
This private sailing catamaran includes a professional skipper, fuel, insurances and taxes. If you’re up for organizing your event on our private sailing catamaran from Málaga, let us know. Schedules are flexible (depending on the availability of the catamaran). We’re happy to help you customize it to your needs to make it truly unforgettable! If you visit Málaga, a boat tour to discover the Costa del Sol is a must!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own, or contact us for the catering options;
- With more than 180 days notice, there will be no cancellation fees, with more than twenty days notice, 50% of the total; between twenty and five days before departure, 75% of the total and within the previous five days: 100% of the total.
- For this experience, it is possible to add a cancellation insurance;
- For groups up to 60 people we have some nice discounts (except for Saturdays), contact us for more information;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;