Private sailing boat in Lisbon (up to 12 pax)
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a tour on a private sailing boat in Lisbon?
Onboard of our beautiful boat, we will take you for a sightseeing tour in Lisbon from the calm waters of the Tagus River. This private sailing boat in Lisbon has space for up to 12 people. We’ll show you the city from a unique perspective! Join us with your family and/or friends and experience Lisbon in the most enjoyable way!
This sailing trip is ideal to celebrate special occasions. We’ve organized many successful networking and other events aboard for small groups. And even the nicest sunset parties! There’s even some space to dance! Talking about dancing… You can bring your own music and tune into our sound system via a mini-jack cable or we can put on our playlist, according to the mood of the event.
Regarding the itinerary of this sailing experience in Lisbon, we always have our favourite tour that starts near the 25 de April bridge and cruises by the Torre de Belém (Belém Tower), Praça do Comércio, Cais do Sodré, Cristo Rei and Lisbon Cathedral in Alfama. You'll get the best views of Lisbon, that's for sure!
Details about the private boat in Lisbon:
- Maximum capacity: 10, 11 or 12 passengers - we have 4 boats (BENETEAU - Cyclades 43, SUN ODYSSEY 42i, JEANNEAU - Sun Odyssey 43, JEANNEAU - Sun Odyssey 39)
- Length: 12 to 13m
- Crew: 1 or 2 pax
- Number of WC's: 1
- Marina: Doca do Bom Sucesso, Belém, Lisbon
Rates of this sailing yacht charter:
- 2 hours cruise: from € 250 - Lisbon tour
- 3 hours cruise: from € 295 - time to swim at Caxias Beach
- 4 hours cruise: from € 395 - time to swim at Oeiras Beach
- 5 hours cruise: from € 495 - time to swim at Oeiras Beach
- 6 hours cruise: from € 595 - time to go to Cascais and back
- 8 hours cruise: from € 795 - time to go to Cascais and back
Catering on this private yacht in Lisbon:
- Light BBQ with chicken, crisps, salad and a drink - 10 € per person
- Picnic box with local savoury pastry, club sandwich, fruit salad, pastel de nata and a drink - 15 € per person
- Local snack with olives, bread, toasts, butter, cheese, ham, savoury pastries, fruit, pastel de nata and wine - 30 € per person
- Sushi - around 20 pieces - 25 € per person
- Vegetarian - sweet potato crisps, mixed salad, veggie wrap, açaí and a drink - 20 € per person
Drinks (1 welcome drink per person is included):
- Beer or soda - 2€
- Bottle of white or rosé wine - 10€
- Bottle of sparkling wine - 20€
Regarding catering, for safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry. All private tours include a skipper, fuel, insurance and taxes. Schedules are flexible. Let us know if you prefer a morning, afternoon or sunset cruise.
If you’re up for organizing your event on one of our private sailing yachts in Lisbon, let us know. We’re happy to help you customize it to your needs to make it truly unforgettable! If you visit Lisbon, a boat tour is highly recommended.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafePrivate sailing boat in Lisbon (up to 12 pax)