Are you ready for a private Portimão boat tour?
Discover the fascinating region around Portimão
while spending some quality time with your all-time favourite people on a comfortable boat!
Book this private Portimão boat tour to have an unforgettable time during your holidays in the Algarve!
This fun boat tour starts from the Clube Naval de Portimão, where you will meet your private skipper for the next few hours. You can book this tour for 3-5 hours in the morning or the afternoon, and the boat has space for up to 12 people. Bring your family and friends to enjoy this experience with you and make some amazing memories together.
Explore the famous region of the Algarve, blessed with impressive rock formations and splendid beaches all around.
During this cruise, you can explore the surrounding caves and grottos around Portimão, and depending on how long you book the tour even visit the famous Benagil
If it gets too warm, you can even take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic! Water, rosé wine and fresh fruit is included during the tour and you can also bring your own food and drinks if you like! And if you have any questions about the region, just ask away! The local skipper will be happy to fill you in on the secrets of the Algarve.
What are you waiting for? Bring your family and friends and join us on this private Portimão boat tour to get to know the Algarve at your own pace!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well.