Are you ready for this private motor catamaran in Dénia?
Are you planning your holidays to Dénia? If you love the ocean and being out on the water, then we have the best boat trip for you during your stay in Dénia. Join us with your group of up to 30 people on this private motor catamaran in Dénia. You’ll get to know Dénia and the Costa Blanca from a unique perspective!
This catamaran boat trip in Dénia enables you to enjoy the Mediterranean Sea with a 14,5 meters length luxury catamaran. And professional skipper and friendly and expert crew members will create the best and memorable experience for you! The motor catamaran is a very spacious and stable boat with comfortable seats to enjoy the spectacular views of the Costa Blanca.
This unforgettable experience departs from Puerto Dénia where the boarding facilities are very accessible. Do you prefer to depart from Calpe or Altea? Please send us an email for more information (extra costs for transfer). And on request, it is possible to have a bar service and catering onboard (extra costs) and you can enjoy your own music with the music equipment available onboard (CD/USB). The motor catamaran is equipped with different facilities onboard: swimming ladders, barbecue, toilet, cabin, refrigerators, microwave, etc.
We can highly recommend this private motor catamaran in Dénia to any type of group. Whether it's your birthday, stag/hen party or just to catch up with your best friends, family or colleagues, it doesn't matter. We will make sure this is an experience you won't forget! Do we have to convince you more? ;-) Get your friends and/or family together and come on board of your private motor catamaran in Dénia for a great time discovering this beautiful area!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own, or contact us for the catering options;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: if you cancel more than 20 days in advance, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel between 20 and 5 days, there is a 75% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 5 days, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- For this experience, it is possible to add a cancellation insurance;
- Check-in should be done at 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed information about the operator, including a local phone number and address, will be included in your confirmation email.
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;