Are you ready for a private Douro Valley boat tour?
Are you on holidays around the region of Porto
and looking for a great way to spend a full day together with your favourite people? Or looking for a nice way to celebrate a special occasion? This private Douro valley boat tour is a great way to spend a day out on the river, exploring the unique region!
This full-day boat ride starts from Pinhão, at the local Cais. This is not too far away inland from the city of Porto, and in the middle of the famous wine region of the Douro Valley. The green hills are simply beautiful and the region will fascinate everybody. Come on board the classic yacht with space for up to 12 people and enjoy the ride.
During this 9-hour private Douro valley boat tour, you can relax on the deck in the sun or the shade. There are also bathrooms onboard for your maximum comfort. Some delicious local wine, as well as some snacks, are included during the tour, and you can bring your own food and drinks. We will also stop for lunch at a local restaurant or winery (lunch not included).
Enjoy the view over the unique region during this river cruise. There are two hostesses on board who will be happy to share their local knowledge about the region with you. Of course, you can also swim in the clean water of the Douro river.
This private Douro valley boat tour is a great way to spend some quality time with your loved ones! Make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity during your stay in the north of Portugal.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.