Are you ready for this private Cruise to visit Capri?
If you’re on holidays on the famous Amalfi Coast, you should take the opportunity to visit the fascinating island of Capri on your own private boat! On this private cruise to visit Capri from Maiori, you can relax onboard, enjoy the amazing coastline and spend some time on the beautiful island. The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you at the Harbour of Maiori, Amalfi, Praiano or Positano for a fun day at sea. There are 4 different boats you can choose from for this private Cruise to visit Capri, depending on your preference:
- Tornado Eleven - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 11 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer and shower (photo 1);
- Tornado 38 - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for 7 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer, shower and a flat-screen TV (photo 2);
- Bellavita 40 - Yacht from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 11 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer, shower and a flat-screen TV (photo 3);
- Bellavita 7.77 - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 6 people. There is a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer and an igloo on board (photo 4).
Once everybody is comfortably seated on board, we will start our full-day cruise to Capri. Along the way, you can admire the famous Amalfi Coast, the island of Li Galli and the impressive nature reserve of Punta Campanella. During this private cruise to visit Capri, beach towels are included. You can also ask the skipper for snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world. Your friendly crew will also serve you some fresh drinks during the boat trip.
After reaching the coast of Capri, our skippers will show you around the most beautiful caves along the coast. The highlight will be the visit of the Blue Grotto, where you can even venture inside (entrance fee not included). We will also cruise by the Wonderful Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto as well as the Faraglioni rocks.
At the Marina Grande on Capri island, you can go on land and enjoy some time to visit the island. After you did a little tour of the island, we will start our private boat tour back to Maiori. Along the tour, we will do a few stops at impressive bays so you can swim in the crystal clear waters.
What are you waiting for? Join us now on this unique experience of a private cruise to visit Capri by sea!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;