Are you ready for a private cave trip in Portimão?
If you’re on holidays in the Algarve, you must’ve already heard of the famous caves all around the region! The Benagil cave is probably the most impressive one of all. But there are many other ones that can be found all along this coast! On this private cave trip in Portimão, we will show you the most beautiful ones! Aboard, you’ll have only your own friends and/or family (up to 16 guests).
Come on board of our Capelli Tempest X-TREME 750 - 250HP, for this 2-hour tour starting at the Clube Naval de Portimão. The boat is very comfortable but also small enough to truly access the caves and enter the caves to admire them from the inside. It's a unique experience! The experienced skipper will navigate through narrow passages so that you can take the most stunning photos of the unique rock formations in the Algarve! The absolute highlight of this private cave trip in Portimão is the famous Benagil cave. This cave is the most famous one of Portugal, probably even of Europe. The natural beauty of this cave will take your breath away. It’s an absolute must-see during your stay in the Algarve, and this cave tour is the best way to admire it.
Our boat has space for up to 10 people, so bring along your whole family or group of friends to share this unforgettable experience with them (minimum recommended age is 2 years old)! Join us now for this fun and exclusive private cave trip in Portimão!
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Food and drinks are not included. You can bring your own;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;