Are you ready for a private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo?
If you’re staying in the beautiful little fishermen village of Ferragudo
, you don’t have to drive very far to visit the famous Benagil cave. This private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo departs from the docks of Ferragudo. This cave trip will take you can explore the amazing coastline of the Algarve at your own pace! We have seats for up to 11 guests
. Who will you invite?
Our friendly crew will welcome you on board of our safe and comfortable boat. Your private skipper will take you for a beautiful private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo. During the 2-hour tour, you will be able to admire the fantastic coastline between Ferragudo and Benagil. Make sure you bring your camera to take photos of the unique scenery. The highlight of this tour will be the famous Benagil cave!
To make this private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo even more exclusive, we will serve you a bottle of champagne and some snacks! And if you get too hot, feel free to take a refreshing dive in the deep blue sea! Together with your favourite people, you will definitely enjoy this tour to the fullest and live unforgettable moments!
What are you waiting for? Bring your friends and family and join us on this amazing private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo!
FAQ about the boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo
- Does this boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo only depart from Ferragudo or can we also board in Portimão? Yes, you can also board in Portimão, at the Clube Naval. Just let us know in the booking notes. No additional feed will apply.
- Do you need to know how to swim for this boat tour? No, you’ll get onto the boat at the dock in Ferragudo or Portimão and you’ll almost won’t get wet.
- Can you get off the boat for a swim? Yes, swimming is allowed on this tour. You have 2 hours of time to spend as you like, be it swimming or exploring caves!
- Do we see the Benagil beach on this trip? Yes, you will see both the Benagil beach and Benagil cave.
- Can you get in the Benagil cave on this tour? On most of our tours, we can get into the Benagil sea cave but this depends on sea conditions. When the sea is flat, we go with the boat inside the caves. The bigger the waves, the less close we can get. We’ll guarantee that even if we cannot go into the cave, you’ll get an impressive view of it! We have a small boat to enter even in the smallest caves.
- Can you get off the boat in the famous Benagil cave? No. Local legislation doesn't allow passengers to disembark in the Benagil cave. We'll enter the cave as much as we can by boat and stay there so you can admire it and take some unique pictures.
- Is this Benagil boat tour suitable for pregnant women and babies? Yes, when the sea is calm, this tour is suitable for all ages. We also have life jackets for babies. Pregnant women are welcome too. The boat driver will adapt the speed according to the guests onboard.
- How many caves will you see? This also depends on the sea conditions, but in general, on this Benagil tour, you'll see around 15-20 different caves!
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on the Benagil tours? Yes, it’s OK to take your camera and phone with you on the tour, but we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may happen.
- How many people go on each boat? Each boat takes 11 people. If you need more than 11 seats, we can take several boats. For charters or private tours, please get in touch with us for a personalized offer.
- Is the use of lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children available? Yes and yes.
- What’s the minimum and maximum age for this trip? There are no minimum or maximum ages. The boats are designed for a very smooth boarding process. We even take people in wheelchairs! Children under 12 years old pay the children price.
- What’s the best time to do this Benagil tour? Highly recommend are the morning trips, the earlier the better. In fact, normally there is less wind early in the morning and the sea is calmer, but the evening trips may give you a prettier light. It’s up to you. All trips are amazing 😉 This is a great tour at any time.
- Can you pay by card? No, please bring cash to pay the remaining amount of your ticket in cash.
- What happens if the visit to the Benagil caves is cancelled? Sea tours are always subject to weather and sea conditions. If it's expected that the tour will be cancelled, you will be contacted to try to reschedule. It may happen that the tours are cancelled last-minute. We’re sorry, this may happen but safety above all! You’ll always be 100% refunded.