Private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo
Are you ready for a private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo?
To make this private boat tour to Benagil from Ferragudo even more exclusive, we will serve you a bottle of champagne and some snacks! And if you get too hot, feel free to take a refreshing dive in the deep blue sea! Together with your favourite people, you will definitely enjoy this tour to the fullest and live unforgettable moments!
FAQ about the boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo
- Does this boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo only depart from Ferragudo or can we also board in Portimão? Yes, you can also board in Portimão, at the Clube Naval. Just let us know in the booking notes. No additional feed will apply.
- Do you need to know how to swim for this boat tour? No, you’ll get onto the boat at the dock in Ferragudo or Portimão and you’ll almost won’t get wet.
- Can you get off the boat for a swim? Yes, swimming is allowed on this tour. You have 2 hours of time to spend as you like, be it swimming or exploring caves!
- Do we see the Benagil beach on this trip? Yes, you will see both the Benagil beach and Benagil cave.
- Can you get in the Benagil cave on this tour? On most of our tours, we can get into the Benagil sea cave but this depends on sea conditions. When the sea is flat, we go with the boat inside the caves. The bigger the waves, the less close we can get. We’ll guarantee that even if we cannot go into the cave, you’ll get an impressive view of it! We have a small boat to enter even in the smallest caves.
- Can you get off the boat in the famous Benagil cave? No. Local legislation doesn't allow passengers to disembark in the Benagil cave. We'll enter the cave as much as we can by boat and stay there so you can admire it and take some unique pictures.
- Is this Benagil boat tour suitable for pregnant women and babies? Yes, when the sea is calm, this tour is suitable for all ages. We also have life jackets for babies. Pregnant women are welcome too. The boat driver will adapt the speed according to the guests onboard.
- How many caves will you see? This also depends on the sea conditions, but in general, on this Benagil tour, you'll see around 15-20 different caves!
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on the Benagil tours? Yes, it’s OK to take your camera and phone with you on the tour, but we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may happen.
- How many people go on each boat? Each boat takes 11 people. If you need more than 11 seats, we can take several boats. For charters or private tours, please get in touch with us for a personalized offer.
- Is the use of lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children available? Yes and yes.
- What’s the minimum and maximum age for this trip? There are no minimum or maximum ages. The boats are designed for a very smooth boarding process. We even take people in wheelchairs! Children under 12 years old pay the children price.
- What’s the best time to do this Benagil tour? Highly recommend are the morning trips, the earlier the better. In fact, normally there is less wind early in the morning and the sea is calmer, but the evening trips may give you a prettier light. It’s up to you. All trips are amazing 😉 This is a great tour at any time.
- Can you pay by card? No, please bring cash to pay the remaining amount of your ticket in cash.
- What happens if the visit to the Benagil caves is cancelled? Sea tours are always subject to weather and sea conditions. If it's expected that the tour will be cancelled, you will be contacted to try to reschedule. It may happen that the tours are cancelled last-minute. We’re sorry, this may happen but safety above all! You’ll always be 100% refunded.
Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Benagil
Early bird private cave trip from Portimão
If you want to enjoy these impressive caves without the crowd, join us on this unique private c...
Full-day private yacht in Vilamoura
If you’re staying in the Algarve, this full-day private yacht in Vilamoura is the perfect optio...
Boat ride to Benagil from Portimão with swimming
This fun boat ride to Benagil from Portimão with swimming is a great way to explore the region ...
Benagil tour from Portimão
This Benagil tour from Portimão departs from Clube Naval de Portimão and will take you to enjoy...