Are you ready for this amazing private boat tour in Lisbon up to 14 people?
Do you want to explore the Portuguese capital by boat with your friends? Come aboard our motor catamaran and discover the most emblematic attractions of Lisbon! Enjoy Lisbon while relaxing aboard of the sundeck with some nice background music on this private boat tour in Lisbon! During two hours, you’ll have our catamaran for yourself and your invitees. You can invite up to 14 friends onboard!
From our modern catamaran “Manito”, you will be able to admire some of the most famous attractions of Lisbon! This private boat tour in Lisbon starts close to the Discoveries Monument. From there, we will sail past the Tower of Belém, 25 de Abril bridge and the Cristo Rei. Santa Apolónia, Terreiro do Paço, Lisbon Cathedral and the MAAT are just some of the many points of interest we will see during this private boat tour in Lisbon!
Explore the city while relaxing on board of our comfortable and safe catamaran with a nice cool drink and some good background music. Our friendly and experienced crew will serve you a little snack to make this experience perfect. There is a lot of space on the catamaran and a toilet on board for maximum comfort. We assure you that you will be able to take beautiful photos of Lisbon’s highlights to show back home! What are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and let’s discover Lisbon on this amazing private boat tour in Lisbon!
- Beautiful private boat tour in Lisbon to discover the most emblematic attractions of the city while relaxing on board of our comfortable catamaran “Manito”;
- Take your camera with you to take amazing pictures of the most important touristic points of Lisbon;
- One drink per person (water, soft drink, beer, wine or champagne) and some snacks are included;
- Our friendly skipper will make sure you have an amazing time on board of our safe and comfortable catamaran.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat;
- Includes safety briefing, insurance and lifejackets;
- Includes one drink per person (water, soft drink, beer, wine or champagne) and snacks. Additional drinks can be bought on board;
- Check-in should be done at Doce de Belém 15 minutes before departure;
- We will send information about the tour operator as the phone number and meeting point in the confirmation email.