Private boat tour in Cascais
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a private boat tour in Cascais?
This private boat tour in Cascais is the perfect way to spend a few beautiful hours together with your friends and/or family cruising along the coast of Cascais! Surely there is no better way to explore the region than on a luxurious boat surrounded only by your favourite people!
You can decide how long you want to book your private boat tour in Cascais for. The minimum amount is 2 hours, and you can even spend an entire day on the boat. This tour starts from Marina de Cascais (Transfer can be arranged) and will take you along the beautiful coast and hidden bays around Cascais area. The boat has space for up to 10 people, so feel free to bring everyone you like.
To make sure you feel comfortable on board, the crew will serve you a delicious welcome drink (champagne, white or red wine, juice, beer or water). You can also bring your own food and drinks on this tour or you book a catering - just send us an email if you’re interested in catering options!
During this coastal cruise in Cascais you can relax on board in the sun or shade and simply enjoy the amazing views. If it gets too hot, just take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters of Cascais. We also have paddle boards and even a fliteboard available that you can use to glide along the sea! What are you waiting for? Join us now for this unique experience and have a great time during this private boat tour in Cascais!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafePrivate boat tour in Cascais