Private Amalfi Coast cruise - half-dayInstant Booking
Are you ready for your private Amalfi Coast cruise - half day?
The famous Amalfi Coast is so unique with the steep coastline and colourful houses all along the coast. On this charter, you can explore the region on your private Amalfi Coast cruise. The best way to explore the Italian coastline is with a private cruise! The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you at the Harbour of Maiori, Amalfi, Praiano or Positano for a fun day at sea. There are 4 different boats you can choose from for this boat tour of the Amalfi Coast, depending on your preference:
- Tornado Eleven - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 11 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer and shower (photo 1);
- Tornado 38 - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for 7 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer, shower and a flat-screen TV (photo 2);
- Bellavita 40 - Yacht from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 11 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer, shower and a flat-screen TV (photo 3);
- Bellavita 7.77 - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 6 people. There is a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer and an igloo on board (photo 4).
Beach towels are included during this private Amalfi Coast cruise. Snorkeling equipment is also available upon request to explore the underwater world. Your friendly crew will serve you some fresh drinks during the boat ride. Once everybody is comfortably seated on board, we will begin our private Amalfi Coast boat tour. This cruise will take you along the coast from Maiori all the way to Positano and back. We will pass by many attractions along the coast, such as Grotta Pandora, the “Arco Naturale”, Capo di Conca and the famous Emerald cave. You can even venture inside the marine cave (entrance fee not included).
Before we reach Positano, you can also admire the beautiful Fjord of Furore during this half-day cruise. During the boat cruise along the Amalfi coast we will stop on several bays so you can take a refreshing swim in the turquoise waters. In Positano, we will anchor and go on land. You can use the free time to explore the region and enjoy a typical lunch (not included). This private Amalfi Coast cruise is the best way to explore the region at your own pace together with your friends and family! You can book this tour for a full-day or a half-day excursion, depending on what you prefer!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Amalfi Coast
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Private Amalfi Coast cruise - half-dayBook now