Private Amalfi Coast boat tour from Maiori - full-dayInstant Booking
Are you ready for your private Amalfi Coast boat tour from Maiori?
The Amalfi Coast in Italy is famous worldwide for its unique coastline and colourful houses all along the coast. On this private Amalfi Coast boat tour, you can explore the region at your own pace on board of a private boat. There is no better way to explore the Italian coastline than on your private cruise!
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you at the Harbour of Maiori, Amalfi, Praiano or Positano for a fun day at sea. There are 4 different boats you can choose from for this boat tour of the Amalfi Coast, depending on your preference:
- Tornado Eleven - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 11 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer and shower (photo 1);
- Tornado 38 - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for 7 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer, shower and a flat-screen TV (photo 2);
- Bellavita 40 - Yacht from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 11 people. There is a bathroom on board as well as a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer, shower and a flat screen TV (photo 3);
- Bellavita 7.77 - Motorboat from Maiori Harbour with space for up to 6 people. There is a spacious sundeck, a canopy, a freezer and an igloo on board (photo 4).
During this private Amalfi Coast boat tour, beach towels are included. You can also ask the skipper for snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world. Your friendly crew will also serve you some fresh drinks, Prosecco and Fruit during the boat excursion. Once everybody is comfortably seated on board, we will begin our private Amalfi Coast boat tour. This boat trip will take you from Maiori all the way to Positano and back. Along the way, we will pass by many highlights along the coast, such as Grotta Pandora, the “Arco Naturale”, Capo di Conca and the famous Emerald cave. Here you can also venture inside the marine cave (entrance fee not included).
During the boat ride along the coast, we will stop on several places so you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters. Before we reach Positano, you can also admire the Fjord of Furore during this day cruise. In Positano, you can go on land and use the free time to explore the region and enjoy a delicious lunch (not included). On the way back there will be time to swim in Conca dei Marini or Marmorata Falls during sunset.
This private Amalfi Coast boat tour is the best way to explore the region at your own pace together with your friends and family! You can book this tour for a full-day or a half-day excursion, depending on what you prefer!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Private Amalfi Coast boat tour from Maiori - full-dayBook now