Are you ready for a Portimão sunset cruise?
If you’re a fan of romantic sunsets and fabulous views, this Portimão sunset cruise along the Algarve coastline is the perfect activity for you! On this boat trip you can admire the fascinating rock formations while relaxing on board of a comfortable boat with a cold drink in your hands. There is no better way to end a day during your holidays in the Algarve.
Meet your friendly crew at the Clube Naval de Portimão
and come on board of the charming boat with space for up to 12 people.
Take a seat, make yourselves comfortable and get ready for a 2-hour Portimão sunset cruise with your friends and family!
During the boat trip, you will not only get to enjoy the magic atmosphere while the sun is setting over the sea, but also the best view over the famous caves and grottos around Portimão. Your experienced skipper will take you all the way to the famous Benagil cave or João de Arens Beach, depending on the weather conditions of the day. But even on the way there you can admire the impressive Algarve coast that is blessed with numerous caves and grottos!
To make this Portimão sunset cruise even better, a glass of champagne is included. Toast to your life and celebrate this unique experience together with the people you love the most. And make sure to bring a camera, as the coastline looks even more stunning dipped in the enchanting colors of a Portuguese sunset.
What are you waiting for? Join us now on this marvellous Portimão sunset cruise and end a day during your holidays in the most stylish way possible!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Be amazed by the beauty of the grottos and make stunning pictures while the sun sets;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;