Parasailing in Vilamoura
Are you ready to go parasailing in Vilamoura?
- Parasailing in Vilamoura is led by local guides that speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French;
- From high in the sky, you’ll have unique views to enjoy the beauty of the coastline of the Algarve and take great pictures;
- If you’re more comfortable to fly with your friends or family, you can go up in the sky with two or three people;
- We’ll provide a GoPro so you can film your experience and we’ll also take some pictures. If you wish, you can check out the pictures and buy them (or not) when we’re back in the Marina;
- The flight itself takes only about 10min (the boat tour takes about one hour to one hour and a half) but the memories will last forever!
- Parasailing in Vilamoura is not recommended for people with back and neck pain or pregnant women;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- A wind jacket may be useful;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Vilamoura 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including local telephone numbers and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
From high in the sky, you'll get the best possible view of the impressive coastline;
Parasailing will give you a unique moment of silence and peace while up in the sky;
We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
You can choose how high you'd like to fly and if you prefer to fly solo or tandem;
Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email for a small fee, if you want;
ReviewsSee all reviews