Parasailing in Gran Canaria
Are you ready to go parasailing in Gran Canaria?
Are you on holidays in Gran Canaria and looking for a cool water sport to do? Parasailing in Gran Canaria gives you the unique feeling of flying! Enjoy the sea from above with complete security and in total comfort. You will feel an adrenaline rush as you ascend, and then a very special sensation of free-flying above the Atlantic Ocean!
This unique experience of parasailing in Gran Canaria maybe only lasts approximately 10 minutes but the memories will last forever! From Anfi Beach, we’ll get on our parasailing speed boat and reach a spot where the conditions are best. This parasailing flight in Gran Canaria provides a privileged birds-eye-view of the coastline. Up in the air, you can enjoy the total relaxation and well-being that comes from flying over the sea, feeling the fresh sea breeze and admire the most spectacular coastal views.
You will start by ascending our parasailing (individual, double or triple) by the platform on the stern of the vessel, safely and without getting wet, until the desired height. Do you dare?
Our special parasailing boats can take up to 12 people, along with our certified crew. If you'd like to join this exciting experience without flying, you can book the special "spectator price" and take some incredible pictures! The whole experience can take up to 1.5 hours, depending on how many people there are on board to fly.
After about 10 minutes, slowly you will start descending. When the flight finishes, the passengers will land softly on the vessel. A professional photographer will take photos of you flying so that you can relive your adventure at any moment. Please ask for your photos at the end of your parasailing trip. Come and discover Gran Canaria with us during your holidays on the Canary Islands and fly like a bird!
- Parasailing will give you a unique moment of silence and peace while up in the sky;
- You can choose how high you'd like to fly and if you prefer to fly alone or with up to three people at the same time;
- From high in the sky, you'll get the best possible view of the impressive coastline;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Parasailing in Gran CanariaSubmit your Inquiry