Parasailing in Fuengirola
Are you ready to go parasailing in Fuengirola?
- Parasailing is a unique way to experience not only Fuengirola, but also Benalmadena and the Sierra Nevadas from the sky and can be done by all ages and levels of experience;
- You will be parasailing for about 10-15 minutes over the sea and enjoying stunning views;
- Parasailing in Fuengirola will give you a unique moment of silence and peace while up in the sky;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Please be aware that children under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide (Spanish / English), insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend booking in advance as parasailing in Fuengirola depends upon weather conditions;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure at the harbor of Fuengirola;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Fuengirola
Sunset sailing trip in Fuengirola
A 2-hour sunset sailing trip in Fuengirola where you will admire a stunning sunset and we searc...
Private sailing tour in Fuengirola
If you are in Fuengirola and have something special to celebrate, this private sailing tour in ...
Dolphin watching in Fuengirola
The meeting of the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean offers a unique geographic position...