Paddle yoga in Cascais
Are you ready for paddle yoga in Cascais?
- For paddle yoga in Cascais, no prior SUP experience is required in yoga or SUP. An introductory class will be given before the yoga class at no extra charge;
- Suited for all levels of experience in yoga, from curious people who’s never tried yoga before to more avid yogis;
- Paddle yoga in Cascais can be done all year around, depending on the ocean and weather conditions;
- This SUP school is based in Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon. The school is located on the beach right next to the train station of Cascais, only 5 metres from the beach;
- Paddle yoga in Cascais is given in small groups for a more personal experience;
- You may use the showers and toilet facilities of the SUP school to refresh after your paddle yoga in Cascais;
- You may use our beach equipment like beach cushions and sun umbrellas (when available) to relax while you’re not in the water;
- The SUP School has free Wi-Fi so you can immediately upload some cool pics of your paddle yoga in Cascais.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel, hat and sun protection;
- Board, paddle, wetsuit (or lycra if needed), vest, leash and insurance are included;
- It’s not recommended to eat for 1 hour before the practice;
- Paddle yoga in Cascais does not include food and drinks but does give you 10% discount at the bar above our school and you may also bring water and a light meal;
- Optional photo service on USB pen including 1 video and 20 digital photos (10 Euros);
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the SUP school, including phone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.
We went to check out the paddle yoga in Cascais ourselves. It was a blast! Read our testimonial
Similar experiences in Cascais
Dolphin watching in Cascais
Seeing wild dolphins in the sea is always very special. Join us for this unforgettable boat tou...
Private sunset fishing tour in Cascais
If your family would like to spend a day out on sea during your holidays in Cascais, this priva...
Challenging SUP tour in Cascais
This challenging SUP tour in Cascais is great if you’ve already got some experience with SUP an...
Coastal stand-up paddle in Cascais
Learning stand-up paddle in Cascais while enjoying the sun and stunning sights around the town ...