Orca watching in Tarifa
Are you ready to go orca watching in Tarifa?
- Although nature offers no guarantees, orcas, whales and dolphins are regularly seen during these boat trips (98% of the time), along with turtles, tuna, ocean sunfish, seabirds and other marine life;
- During this orca watching in Tarifa qualified marine biologists will provide an overview of what may be sighted during the tour. They will give an explanation about the different species of cetaceans, their behaviour, natural habitat etc.;
- In the Strait of Gibraltar we can find up to 7 species of cetaceans. Striped dolphin, common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, orcas, long-finned pilot whale, sperm whale and the fin whale.
- Food and drinks are not included; but feel free to bring our own;
- Please call your local tour provider in the morning of the day of the activity to confirm the exact time;
- In the unlikely event of not finding any orcas, we'll give you a 30% discount on your next trip;
- Only in July and August; during this special time of the year it is possible to find killer whales;
- Are you with a group bigger than 6? Contact us for a special deal!
- Check-in should be done 45 minutes before departure at Puerto de Tarifa;
- Detailed information about the tour operator, including phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tarifa
Private kitesurf lesson in Tarifa
During this private kitesurf lesson in Tarifa you will get a personal training with an experien...
Kitesurfing in Tarifa
Are you in Tarifa and would you like to stay active during your holidays? Then grab this chance...
Surfing in Tarifa
We’ll make sure you fall in love with surfing in Tarifa and adapt the lesson to your level of e...
Dolphin and whale watching in Tarifa
During this dolphin and whale watching in Tarifa you’ll have the opportunity to encounter 7 dif...