Mykonos Cruise to Delos and Rhenia
Come on board of our beautiful sailing boat for this 6,5hour boat trip at the Old Port of Mykonos. Our boat has space for up to 20 people, so enough to bring your group but not too big. Our friendly crew will make sure you have a great time on board!
If you’re on holidays on the Greek island Mykonos, a visit to the Greek isles Delos and island of Rhenia is a Must-Do! The island of Delos is a Unesco World heritage site just outside of Mykonos.
The ruins that can be found on Delos island are full of mythological significance. Follow the traces of ancient greece. You can even join a 2-hour guided tour in Delos (price not included). Or if you prefer, just stay by the boat and take a dive in the crystal clear waters.
After the stop in Delos, we will continue our Mykonos Cruise to Rhenia. Rhenia is a little uninhabited island and a real gem. The raw landscape and blue waters are simply beautiful. Rhenia has some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece.
Here you can swim and admire the fascinating underwater world (snorkel equipment can be rented on board). Enjoy swimming in the Aegean sea!
During the Mykonos Cruise to Delos and Rhenia, our friendly crew will serve you a delicious lunch. The lunch consists of 3 pork or chicken skewers per person, salads, and greek tzatziki. Soft drinks, wine and water are included during lunch.
What are you waiting for? Join us for this unforgettable Mykonos day cruise to Delos and Rhenia!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Mykonos
Full day private boat tour Mykonos
Explore amazing places around the coast of Mykonos on your own private yacht during this full d...
Mykonos boat trip
Explore the beautiful little islands around Mykonos on this amazing Mykonos boat trip!
Full day private sailing tour in Mykonos to Paros
Paros is famous not only for its beautiful beaches and landscapes but also for its ancient hist...
Boat tour to Dragon Island Mykonos
Explore the nature reserve of Dragon Island on this boat tour in Mykonos to Dragon Island on ou...