Are you ready for an unforgettable SUP tour in Madeira with your friends and family members?
This 5h SUP tour in Madeira will allow you to explore the island from a unique point of view. SUP is a very healthy, sporty and fun way to discover the impressive mountains of Madeira from another perspective. This SUP tour in Madeira is suitable for all levels of experience and all ages. We have two tours available:
- Camara de Lobos – Fajã dos Padres
- Ribeira Brava – Calhau da Lapa
And for each tour we have three board option available which you can select on the booking form:
- Single SUP Board - 80 € per person;
- DUO SUP Board - 140 € for two;
- Big SUP Board - 200 € for two and 40 € for each additional person up to 6 in total.
Doing SUP is like walking on water. This cool water sport is done standing in a vertical position on a big board while paddling with one paddle forward in the water. It does not require previous experience and the instructors are more than happy to help you. Standup paddle is very easy to learn. Before getting into the water, you'll receive some basic instructions and you’ll be ready to go! Along the tour, we can stop for a rest at any time. You're also welcome to take a refreshing dive. And for the most adventurous ones, we provide snorkeling equipment.
During this SUP tour in Madeira, our local instructors will tell you all the secrets of the island. Let us show you the very best sites for this unforgettable SUP tour in Madeira!
- You can choose one of the two tours that we have available: 1. Camara de Lobos – Fajã dos Padres or 2. Ribeira Brava – Calhau da Lapa;
- We'll take some cool pictures during the whole experience;
- Enjoy the fantastic coastline of Madeira from a unique point of view;
- SUP in Madeira is an ecological, healthy, sporty and fun way to enjoy your holidays;
- You'll be guided by a local guide who'll teach you some tricks and is happy to tell you everything you want to know about the island.
- Please mention in the notes of your booking if you prefer: 1. Camara de Lobos – Fajã dos Padres or 2. Ribeira Brava – Calhau da Lapa;
- For this experience you should be able to swim and you feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- The price includes: guide, board & paddle, lycra, insurance, photos, good mood is included in all activities!
- Snacks and water is included, feel free to bring your own too;
- For transportation please contact us for availability, schedule and rates.
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.