Lisbon surf Lesson
Are you ready for a Lisbon surf lesson?
- This Lisbon surf lesson will be the most sporty experience during your stay in Lisbon;
- Surfing in Lisbon is suitable all year round;
- This is the best option for sporty travellers on a budget;
- Broad range of stunning beaches with great waves. You will agree to meet on Costa da Caparica, Carcavelos, Guincho or Praia Grande, depending on conditions;
- Safety above all: accredited by the Portuguese Surfing Federation and highly experienced in surf teaching;
- Ideal choice for sporty families and groups of friends who love the ocean and waves;
- The Lisbon surf lesson will be adapted according to your level of experience.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing, surfboard and wetsuit included;
- The Lisbon surf lesson takes two hours and other surfers may take part in it;
- Snacks and water not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Does not include pick-up - you will meet on a beach, you will be contacted to agree exact location;
- The direct phone number and exact address of the surfschool are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Culture & surf tour in Lisbon
This culture & surf tour in Lisbon is a surfing experience with local surfers to enjoy a day fu...
Seaview board in Sesimbra
Ever heard about Seaview board? Seaview board is a fun way to discover the coast of the Arrábid...
Surf trip in Lisbon
Given by the best surf instructors of Lisbon, on the best surf beach of Lisbon, this surf trip ...
Half-day boat charter in Sesimbra
If you’re planning a city trip to Lisbon and would like to escape the crowds for a day, this bo...