Lisbon SUP tour
Are you ready for a Lisbon SUP Tour?
If you’re on holidays in the exciting city of Lisbon, you probably already heard that there are many options to do a fun boat tour on the Tagus River. But did you know you can even do a SUP tour along the stunning coast of Lisbon? Join us now for this exciting Lisbon SUP Tour to really get to know the city!
This is an exciting and unique way to get to know Lisbon while paddling along the coast. Our friendly and experienced SUP guides will welcome you at the Oeiras Marina. From here, we will start our Lisbon SUP Tour along the coast. Let us show you the beautiful sea fortresses and beaches. We will even stop at one of the beaches so you can take a refreshing dive!
This Lisbon SUP Tour is suitable for all ages and levels of experience (minimum age is 8 years). You don’t need any previous experience for this SUP Tour. SUP, short for stand up paddleboarding, is rather easy to learn. You knee or stand on one of the big paddle boards and use a paddle to move along the coast. The calm water around the Oeiras Marina is perfect for a relaxed and easy Lisbon SUP Tour.
All the equipment you need for this Lisbon SUP tour is included. You can even wear one of our wetsuits if it gets too cold. There is no better way to explore the coastal region around Oeiras in Lisbon than a great SUP Tour with our experienced guides.
Our SUP guides know the region very well and will happily share all their knowledge with you. So what are you waiting for? Join us now for this unforgettable Lisbon SUP tour!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Lisbon SUP tourSubmit your Inquiry