Are you ready for a Lisbon sailing sightseeing tour?
If you’re visiting Lisbon
on a city trip or even if you live there, this Lisbon sailing sightseeing tour will give you a whole new perspective over the most amazing attractions. Enjoy a relaxing boat tour along the Tagus River while we cruise past the unique skyline
of the Portuguese capital.
This unforgettable Lisbon sailing sightseeing tour starts from the Doca do Bom Sucesso in Belém. From here, we have the perfect starting point for a tour along the most famous tourist attractions the city has to offer. The friendly crew will welcome you on board of the beautiful sailing boat with space for up to 8 people for this 2-hour tour. Make yourselves comfortable on board in the sun or the shade and enjoy the tour of Lisbon!
A delicious welcome drink per person is included, so you can relax and sip on your drink while enjoying the view. During this tour, we will pass by Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Electricity Museum, Maat, Jerónimos Monastery , Terreiro do Paço and Cristo Rei. We will also pass underneath the 25 de Abril Bride, and catch a glimpse of the magical hills of Lisbon with its stunning neighborhoods like Bairro Alto and Alfama, the Castle of S. Jorge, the Cathedral of Lisbon and the National Pantheon.
We are sure that this Lisbon sailing sightseeing tour will be one of the highlights during your stay in the city, so make sure to bring your friends and family to explore the city from the best perspective. Don’t miss out on the best views of the city during this wonderful cruise on a sailing yacht!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A welcome drink is included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience.