Are you ready for a Lisbon city cruise?
For those visiting the fabulous city of Lisbon and looking to do some sightseeing, there is no better way than a cruise on the Tagus river. Escape the busy streets and explore the skyline during this Lisbon city cruise along the river!
This 1,5-hour Lisbon city cruise starts from the central Terreiro do Paço, where you will come on board of the spacious and comfortable cruise ship. Bring all your friends and/or family, make yourselves comfortable on deck and get ready to enjoy the best views of Lisbon!
During this fun boat trip we will cruise between Mouraria and the Belém Tower, giving you the opportunity to admire some of the most amazing tourist attractions Lisbon has to offer. Make sure to bring a camera to capture the beauty of the skyline.
One drink per person as well as a couvert with 5 typical snacks are included, and there is a bar an board where you can buy some more. On board you have seats in the sun and shade and there are bathrooms on board.
This Lisbon city cruise is a fabulous and stylish way to really get to know the Portuguese capital, so make sure to join us now!
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and there's a bar on board for additional ones;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;