Lagos swimming tour to Ponta da PiedadeInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Lagos swimming tour to Ponta da Piedade?
The Algarve coast is blessed with stunning caves and rock formations wherever you go. Ponta da Piedade in Lagos is one of the most famous ones, and on this Lagos swimming tour you will get to admire the natural beauty of it from up close! There is no better way to really get to know the region around Lagos.
This Lagos swimming tour to Ponta da Piedade starts from the beautiful beach Praia Dona Ana, close to the centre of Lagos. Here you will meet your friendly and experienced guides, who will take you out on a 9-hour adventure around the Lagos coast. You will start the day by swimming 3km along the fascinating coastline.
During the swim tour, you will pass by some of the most emblematic caves and grottos of Lagos, like the elephant, cathedral or the grotto of love. Don’t worry, your guides will tell you where these funny names came from. You will also pass by the paradisiacal beaches of Lagos like Praia do Pinhão and many more.
After all the swimming, the guides will take you out for a delicious Portuguese lunch (lunch and water included) in Lagos. Once everybody is fuelled up with energy again, you will take a beautiful walk on the cliffs of Ponta da Piedade. This way you get the full impression of these unique rock formations, by sea and land! The view from the cliffs of Lagos is simply beautiful and the perfect ending to a memorable day in Lagos.
Please make sure to bring all your swimming gear including a safety buoy, goggles, wetsuit (if necessary) and dry clothes for this experience. If you like, you can also book a transfer from your accommodation to Praia Dona Ana. Just get in touch with us for the prices and pick-up times. This Lagos swimming tour to Ponta da Piedade is for strong swimmers, and you should feel comfortable in the sea.
What are you waiting for? There is no better way to explore the Ponta da Piedade, so make sure you don’t miss out on this fun experience.
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 16 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeLagos swimming tour to Ponta da Piedade