Are you ready for a Lagos dolphin adventure?
is not only a great destination for its amazing beaches, crystal clear waters and vibrant nightlife, but also for one very magical thing - dolphin watching. The Algarve coast is a passage point for thousands of wild dolphins every year,
and on this Lagos dolphin adventure you can admire them in their natural habitat!
If you love nature, the ocean and animals, this boat ride to the dolphins is something you just can’t miss. The Lagos dolphin adventure starts from the Marina de Lagos, where you will come on board of the fast and stable boat. Once everybody has taken their seats, get ready for this unique adventure out at sea! Your skipper will navigate out of Lagos to the deep blue sea.
Make sure to keep your eyes open for fins popping out of the water. Since we’re dealing with wild animals that are not fed, there’s always a tiny risk of not finding dolphins. But thanks to the experience and knowledge of your crew, chances are extremely high to find a pod of wild dolphins.
Seeing these beautiful mammals enjoying their freedom and being happy is a really magical experience. If you’re lucky, some of them might even do a little show for you, by jumping out of the water and crossing underneath the boat. Trust us, it’s an unforgettable experience for young and old (minimum age is 8 years).
Ready to make your stay in Lagos even more beautiful? Join us now on this spectacular Lagos dolphin adventure and see your favourite animals having fun in their natural environment. And of course, you can also enjoy the view over the coast with the fascinating rock formations and during the boat trip.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes.