Are you ready for kayaking in Sesimbra?
Kayaking in Sesimbra is one of the best ways to explore the region of Sesimbra bay! Paddle along the amazing landscapes of Arrábida Natural Park and enjoy being out in the turquoise waters of Sesimbra.
Your guides for this guided tour to go kayaking in Sesimbra will meet you at the Praia da Califórnia.
Don’t worry if you never sat in a kayak before, you will learn all you need to know before we go out in the water. During this 2,5-hour kayak tour,
you will be able to admire the amazing region around Sesimbra.
On this experience, you will be able to visit the most impressive spots in Sesimbra. Your local guides will take you out in the protected area of Natural Park of Arrábida. Here you can admire the fantastic flora and fauna. Enjoy the view over beautiful beaches and stunning rock formations while we paddle to the famous beach Ribeira do Cavalo. On the way there we will pass by Fort Santiago, Castle of Sesimbra and the Tamboril grotto.
Kayaking in Sesimbra is an amazing way to explore the unique nature of Sesimbra, while staying fit and being out in the refreshing sea. Kayaking is a very easy sport to learn, so you don’t need to have any previous experience (minimum age 8 years). One bottle of water is included, and you can bring your own food and drinks!
So what do you say? If you love staying active and spending time with your friends and family outside, let’s go kayaking in Sesimbra! And if it gets too hot, you can always refresh yourself in the crystal clear waters.
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;