Are you ready for kayaking in Newquay?
Can you imagine yourself taking pictures whilst paddling along the hidden coves and impressive cliffs of Cornwall? Discover the unique coastline by the sea in a sporty way while going kayaking in Newquay.
Kayaking is one of the best ways to discover the amazing coastline and secret caves. The fact of not having the noise of a motor gives you an even better way to admire the beautiful cliffs, caves and hidden beaches. This kayak tour starts from Newquay, close to Fistral beach.
Did you know that Newquay is very popular thanks to its fascinating coastline? This kayak trip is the best way to understand why. Kayaking in Newquay takes around 3 hours during which your experienced local guide will be happy to show you around the most secret spots. And after the tour, you will receive a discount card to enjoy some food and drinks at local cafés.
For this kayak adventure, you don't need to be an experienced kayaker. The experienced guides will give you a briefing about all you need to know about sea kayaking. The whole family is welcome (the minimum age is 8 years). This sea experience is the best way to explore the coast of Cornwall, so come with us to go kayaking in Newquay.
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water.