Are you ready for a kayak tour from Ézaro to the waterfalls?
Are you on holidays in Ézaro and looking for something cool and fun to do? Come and join this kayak tour from Ézaro to the waterfalls and discover the surrounding of this beautiful area in Galicia with us. There is no previous experience needed, because this kayak tour in Ézaro is designed for beginners.
This kayak tour starts in the Marina of Ézaro. Our friendly and experienced instructor will provide you with all the equipment needed and teach you the most important things before you start.
Kayaking is one of the best ways to discover the beautiful coastline with its impressive cliffs and waterfalls. The fact of not having the noise of a motor gives you an even nicer way to admire the beautiful cliffs, waterfalls and hidden beaches.
The kayak tour from Ézaro to Cascada takes between 1h15min and 1h30min. You will paddle along the Ézaro River and cross places where the Vikings repaired their ships. On the foot of the mountain “Monte Pindo” you can admire the spectacular 40 mts waterfall (in Spanish “Cascada”) directly to the sea.
For the ones interested, we can provide a picnic at the end of the kayak tour with a hot sandwich (turkey, loin, chorizo or cheese), a portion of potato chips and one drink (water, juice, soda, beer). Can you imagine yourself taking pictures whilst paddling near this impressive waterfall? Come and join this kayak tour from Ézaro to the waterfall together with your friends and/or family!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted by the tour operator about the exact hour;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;