Are you ready for Jetboat in Marbella?
Riding the Jetboat in Marbella is an exciting adventure your whole family will love. Let’s speed around the waters of Marbella
during this unforgettable Jetboat ride. Enjoy the view over the stunning coast while feeling the adrenaline rushing through your veins!
If you embark on our fast jetboat in Marbella, be prepared to have some fun and get extremely wet! Your experienced captain will make the boat turn, spin and break during the 20-minute ride! While having the best fun of your life, you can also enjoy the view over the spectacular beaches of Costa del Sol and the La Concha Mountain.
The Marbella jetboat leaves from the Puerto Deportivo of Marbella, and once the ride starts make sure to get ready — you’re in for a wild ride of up to 70km/h! Onboard of the modern jetboat with space for up to 10 people powered by a 300CV turbo the adventure is guaranteed!
During this boat tour, you will be able to admire the fascinating Costa del Sol. The captain will do 360-degree spins, power breaks and slides, generating waves that splash around you. It’s all part of the fun, so make sure to wear some clothes that can get wet.
After all the fun we will return to the Puerto Deportivo! This adventure is a fantastic way to combine the impressive scenery with some real fun! When will you come on board of this jetboat in Marbella!?
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Scream with amusement as your experienced skipper performs tricky manoeuvres such as 360-degree spins and power slides;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel.