Jet ski in Valencia
- Jet ski
- Renting a jet ski in Valencia can be done any time of the year, as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- You can choose if you prefer to do a 20-minutes (50€), 30-minutes (80€) or 60-minutes (130€) experience;
- An extra passenger can come along because each jet ski can take up to 2 people;
- No licenses or certificates are required;
- If you have never ridden a jet ski, we will provide you with safety and operational training until you are comfortable to operate.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, water shoes, a towel and your ID;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- For drivers there is a minimum age of 16 years old required; for passengers 5 years old;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Valencia
SUP tour in Valencia
If you’re looking for an original and sporty way to explore the coastline of the South of Spain...
Kayak tour in Valencia
Why not discovering the coast a little bit more with a kayak tour in Valencia? Join us!
Surfing in Valencia
This 1 hour surfing lesson is targeted at first time or beginner surfers. Surfing in Valencia i...
Flyboard in Valencia
Always dreamed of flying? This is your chance! Flyboard in Valencia can be done individually or...