Jet ski tour in Gran Canaria
- Jet ski
Are you ready to ride a jet ski in Gran Canaria?
Sliding over the Atlantic Ocean on a jet ski in Gran Canaria is a cool and refreshing way to enjoy your holidays. Jet ski is one of the most popular and exciting water sport activities! Feel the adrenaline rush running through your veins while speeding against the Atlantic wind! Don’t hesitate and join us for a jet ski tour in Gran Canaria.
For this experience, no licenses or certificates are required. However, you must be able to swim. Before the start of the journey, our fully experienced instructors will give a theoretical explanation on how to control the jet ski, use it responsible and an explanation regarding safety regulations.
This jet ski safari in Gran Canaria is a great way to live life to the fullest and discover the coast line! Driving a jet ski is a complete physical experience, where you exercise your arms and legs, keeping them flexed and tense. A complete workout in coordination, balance and concentration.
During this jet ski safari in Gran Canaria, our friendly instructors will show you some exclusive areas, far away from the busy and touristic ones. Admire the beautiful coast of Gran Canaria. You can choose join this jet ski tour in Gran Canaria for 1 hour or 2 hours either alone or in pairs.
During your trip, a professional photographer will take photos of you on the jet ski that you can request at the end of the trip. Show everyone back home this adventure! So what are you waiting for? Pack your swim trunks, head to the Anfi Beach and celebrate your freedom while you create waves riding a fast and fun jet ski in Gran Canaria.
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- You can go fast and jump in the waves or go for a relaxed cruise on this jet ski – the choice is yours!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski is 18 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- If you have never ridden a jet ski, we will provide you with safety and operational training until you are comfortable to operate. No licenses or certificates are required;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Jet ski tour in Gran CanariaSubmit your Inquiry