Are you ready for your Ibiza boat hire?
This Ibiza boat hire is the perfect boat option for your group holidays in Ibiza
! Spend a few hours or a full day on boat of your private boat and have an unforgettable time on board. You can enjoy the view over the unique coastline while relaxing on board
, surrounded by your family and friends!
The meeting point for your Ibiza boat hire is at the port in San Antonio. Meet your skipper and crew for the day and get onboard! The spacious boat charter is the perfect setting for your group event, whether it is a bachelor party, birthday party or simply to celebrate life with your favorite people (up to 25 people).
You can book your private boat tour in Ibiza for 4 or 8 hours. The prices for the Ibiza boat hire are:
- 4 hours - from 1200€
- 8 hours - from 2000€
If you book the full day, you can even visit Es Vedra! The skipper can also take you to visit some other amazing spots, like Cala Tarida, Cala Conta, Cala Bassa, Isla Margarita or Cala Salada. Whenever you feel like it, ask your skipper to anchor to swim around in the crystal clear waters.
2 Stand-Up Paddle Boards and snorkeling equipment is available on board for that extra fun on your Ibiza boat hire! Besides, 2 beers or soft drinks per person are also included. Feel free to bring your own food and further drinks on board, or get in touch with us for extra catering options for the boat rental in Ibiza.
For your maximum comfort, there is also a toilet on board of the private boat. And if you want to enjoy your favorite music, no problem - we also have a sound system on board. So what are you waiting for? This Ibiza boat hire is so much fun and will be the highlight for your group on Ibiza!
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Let your skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- 2 SUP Boards and Snorkeling equipment is available on board;
- We'll serve some drinks and feel free to bring your own as well;