Are you ready for a half day sailing in Lisbon?
is the perfect destination for a city trip in Europe
, combining the buzzing city life with a maritime flair thanks to its location at the coast! If you want to experience Lisbon in a stylish and fun way, you should join us for a half-day sailing in Lisbon on a beautiful yacht!
This unforgettable experience starts at the Doca de Belém, the perfect starting point for an unforgettable Lisbon cruise. Here you will come on board of the unique yacht with space for up to 14 people. Onboard you can really relax and take in the best views over the Lisbon skyline. Your friendly crew will welcome you for this 4-hour sailing trip in Lisbon.
During this experience, you can decide which route you would like to take. We can cruise around Lisbon and admire all the tourist attractions it has to offer. Whatever you decide, on a boat tour you have the privilege to visit places far away from the busy tourist centres.
Relax in the sun or the shade on board the yacht, whatever you prefer. There is also a bathroom on board for your maximum comfort. If you want to take a refreshing dive, we even have towels available on board and on cooler days you can use the blankets provided on board. Food and drinks are not included, but you can bring your own!
A half-day sailing in Lisbon is a perfect option to really get to know the city and its surroundings together with your friends, family or colleagues. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience and book your boat trip now!
- 2H Tour: without drinks 380€, with drinks 450€
- 4H Tour: without drinks 550€ , with drinks 690€
- 8H Tour: without drinks 980€
* Drinks- beer, white wine and water.
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas.