Half-day boat trip in Lanzarote to Lobos island
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a boat trip in Lanzarote to Lobos island?
- Stunning 5-hour day trip in Lanzarote to Lobos island where we will search for dolphins and other marine life along the route; enjoy Lobos island with its spectacular views;
- A picnic lunch and drinks are included; but feel free to bring your own drinks and food as well;
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- If you need a transfer; please mention the address from your hotel upon the notes while making the reservation;
- Check-in should be done at Puerto del Carmen 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lanzarote
Catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote
Get on our luxury catamaran in Lanzarote for a half day boat tour where we will take you to dis...
Private catamaran in Fuerteventura
Are you on holidays in Fuerteventura? If you love the ocean and being out on the water, then we...
Sunset cruise with dolphins in Lanzarote
Combining two experiences in one, we will take you to see dolphins during sunset!
Dolphin watching in Lanzarote
Experience the thrill of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natur...