Are you ready for a giant SUP in Newquay?
Are you on holidays in Cornwall with your group of friends, colleagues or your family? And are you looking for an activity you can do together? This giant SUP in Newquay is perfect to do together with a group to build a strong team spirit. You will be sharing one single board and every person has their designated spot, so remember: teamwork is a must for this activity!
Giant SUP is a variant of stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and mostly done with 4 to 8 people. This experience of giant SUP in Newquay takes 3 hours and starts with a brief instruction in Newquay (the exact location depends on where the sea conditions are the best). After that, you will go into the water with your “team” to put into action what you just learned.
Once you are more confident, we will paddle around the coast of Newquay. Enjoy the unique view over the fascinating coastline while working together with your group to paddle safely around the crystal-clear waters.
After all this fun you will receive a discount card to enjoy some food and drinks at one of the local cafés in Newquay. Come and bring a group of friends and experience this giant SUP in Newquay together!
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water.