Full day sailing from Albufeira
Are you ready for a full day sailing from Albufeira?
Sailing from Albufeira is one of the best ways to enjoy the stunning coastline of the region. Book this full day sailing from Albufeira and make your dream come true while on holidays in the Algarve. Experience the pleasure of sailing with a small group, either friends or family, and a trained and friendly crew.
The trip departs from Albufeira Marina at 10h30 to go sailing from Albufeira along the coast with its stunning rock formations, caves and beaches up to Carvoeiro lighthouse. We'll also cruise by the famous rock formations and caves of Galé and Benagil. We'll visit the caves on a smaller vessel if you want.
During the morning, we'll serve you a light breakfast of sandwiches and fruit. Later, we will anchor on a quiet beach for a BBQ lunch. There will be time enough to visit the famous caves of the Algarve. Also, if you feel like a refreshment, go for a dive! Return to the marina will be around 16h45.
The yacht is a sailing boat with a length of 15 m (50 ft) and width of 4.5 m (15 ft). The engine is a Perkins Sabre (92 HP) and can reach a speed of 10 knots. The boat has a capacity of 14 passengers and includes modern technologies like radio, VHF, GPS, echo sounder, radar etc. Obviously, the yacht has all statutory safety equipment on board and a great comfort and stability.
Are you ready for the most unforgettable day of your holidays? Let’s go sailing from Albufeira!
- 6-hour excursion to go sailing from Albufeira to the most paradisiacal beaches and famous rock formations of the Algarve;
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ on a private beach;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll sail by the impressive rock formations and caves of Galé and Benagil and we'll visit the caves on a smaller vessel if you want;
- If you prefer, you can book this boat privately;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- We recommend to bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- This trip includes lunch and some drinks. Additional drinks can be bought on board. For safety reasons, it's not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including telephone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Book now 6h 15m 68