Are you ready for a full-day sailing cruise in Valencia?
This full-day sailing cruise in Valencia
is perfect for everybody looking for a unique experience during their stay in Valencia. Enjoy the beautiful views over the city
while relaxing onboard during this private tour with your friends and family. Trust us, there is no better way to really get to know the region around Valencia!
Come onboard the comfortable catamaran at the Marina Real Juan Carlos for this full-day sailing cruise in Valencia. The boat has space for up to 9 people and you can sit comfortably in the sun or the shade. There are also toilets on board, so you can relax completely and admire the amazing views of the city during this private boat tour.
Of course, you can always take a dive in the crystal clear waters of the mediterranean sea. One drink per person is included (soft-drinks, water or beer) and you can also bring your own food and drinks to enjoy the boat trip. If you like, it is also possible to add lunch to be served on board. Just let us know via email if you’re interested in that!
Your private skipper knows the area very well and will show you around the most beautiful spots around the coastline during this Valencia boat trip. If you have any questions about Valencia
and its surroundings, feel free to ask away to really get to know the region! This full-day sailing cruise is the perfect way to explore the coastline at your own pace, surrounded only by your favourite people.
Enjoy the feeling of sailing in the wind while cruising along the coast!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.