Full-day private charter in Lagos
Are you ready for a luxurious full-day private charter in Lagos?
For a whole day, your private skipper will take you where you wish to go. 7 hours is actually enough to visit the two most famous caves of the Algarve - Benagil and Ponta da Piedade! Or you can choose to go all the way to Sagres to admire the impressive cliffs of the West Coast! The choice is all yours! During the tour, our experienced and very friendly crew will serve you some cold drinks as well as a nice lunch (fresh bread rolls, cheese, ham, crisps, snacks and fresh fruit).
If it gets too warm, you can always stop to take a refreshing dive and even do some snorkelling (snorkelling gear is available)! For some extra fun, why not use the stand-up paddle (SUP) boards that are available onboard? And to share this amazing experience live with all your friends, we even have free WiFi on board of our luxurious boat! There is also a bathroom on board as well as sheats in the sun and shade so that you can relax and enjoy the comfort of a luxury boat! For your comfort, there's a freshwater shower on board and towels are included.
This is the best way to spend a great day only with your favourite people exploring the Algarvian coast! Get your family or group of friends or family and join us for this full-day charter in Lagos to explore the fascinating region of the Algarve at your own pace and on board of a real luxury boat!
- Explore the amazing region around Lagos and spend a day of quality time during the 7 hours on board of our luxurious yacht on this full-day charter in Lagos;
- Our experienced skipper will tell you all the secrets and history of the impressive rock formations around Lagos;
- You decide, where you want to go and our skipper will take you there. During the 7 hours we can reach either Albufeira in the east or go all the way to Sagres in the west;
- Get your cameras out, because the region around Lagos will provide for some great snapshots;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun. Many celebrities have already been on board of this boat!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, BOSE Sound system, WiFi and a hot shower on board included;
- A local translator who speaks English, Portuguese, German, Italian and Spanish is always on board with us;
- Lunch (fresh bread rolls, cheese, ham, crisps, snacks, fresh fruit) and drinks are included and there is a bar on board. Feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Lagos 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Private Grotto Cruise in Lagos
If you are looking for a classy way to explore the region around the famous Ponta da Piedade, j...
Private champagne sunset cruise in Lagos
Join us for this amazing champagne sunset cruise in Lagos and hop on board our luxury boat. Dis...
Half-day private cruise in Lagos
Join us on board of our luxurious boat and spend some quality time with your favourite people o...
Private boat tour from Lagos to Benagil
On this boat tour from Lagos to Benagil, your private skipper will take you to the famous caves...