Are you ready for a full day private charter in La Palma?
This full day private charter in La Palma
is an incredible experience for everyone who would like to spend a full day on the sea sailing around beautiful La Palma. During the full day private charter in La Palma, you will decide where to go and what to do
. The private charter in La Palma can take up to 10 people on board
and your private skipper will make sure you have a great day with your beloved ones.
One of the highlights is the observation of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
, and believe us, this is a moment that will stay forever in your memory. This full day private charter in La Palma takes about 7 hours
and is done on our beautiful Bavaria 44 sailing boat from Tazacorta
. If you prefer to have a half day experience
to discover the beautiful coast of La Palma, then we have that option too!
Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience to observe whales and dolphins and get to know the west coast of La Palma a little bit better with its villages and natural caves along the cliffs. If you want, we can stop and give you the chance to enjoy the crystal clear water while snorkeling. Do you prefer to sunbathe on our deck? No problem! There is place enough in the sun, but we also have shaded areas. To make sure you have everything you need, we will provide you with drinks (beer, wine, water, sodas etc.) and some snacks (fresh fruit, jam, cheese, olives, omelette and potatoes).
So what are you waiting for? Come together with the whole family and/or a group of friends and enjoy this full day private charter in La Palma together!
- During this full day private charter in La Palma you will get the unique and unforgettable chance to observe whales and dolphins and get to know the west coast of La Palma a little bit better;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean or do some snorkel (snorkel gear is available on board);
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and snacks are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- There's a bar onboard to buy additional drinks or you can bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the harbor of Tazacorte 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.