Full day excursion in Ria FormosaInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a full day excursion in Ria Formosa?
This full-day excursion in Ria Formosa is the most complete tour of all. This boat trip is ideal to quietly meet the water channels, the islands, the villages, the fauna and flora of Ria Formosa Natural Park in Faro. To truly experience this unique nature park, we recommend you to take a full day. This excursion in Ria Formosa will take you to uncover the secrets of Ria Formosa that hosts thousands of animal and plant species.
The local skipper will be your guide. He knows Ria Formosa like no other and will be happy to give you precious information about the Natural Park and its current and historical use. In addition, for the most ager to learn, we will provide binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna.
This trip, from departure to arrival, takes about seven hours. There will be plenty of time to take a refreshing dive and sun bath!
The departure of this wonderful full-day excursion in Ria Formosa is Fuseta. On this tour, you will be able to meet the surroundings of Fuseta on a beautiful journey around the islands, breathtaking beaches and a stop at the cute Farol Island (Lighthouse Island). Itinerary: Fuseta - Protected Area of Ria Formosa Natural Park - Armona Island - Armona Bay (30min stop) - Culatra Island - Hangares - Farol Island (2h stop for lunch, not included) - Deserta Island (30min stop) – Fuseta.
- Full day excursion in Ria Formosa to the most paradisiacal beaches and stunning coastal nature of the Faro region in the Algarve;
- You can pick one of the itineraries that you like most, each with a different point of departure and spot for lunch;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the fresh ocean;
- We will provide binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna for a deeper experience;
- This boat trip is the ideal choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean and nature.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your camera and take some stunning pictures;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Lunch is not included, pick a nice restaurant at your chosen lunch stop or bring a picnic;
- Other food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you the detailed information about the tour operator, including phone number and exact meeting point, in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeFull day excursion in Ria Formosa