Are you ready for a full day cruise in Athens?
If you’re on holidays in Athens, you should definitely join a boat tour to visit the surrounding islands. This full-day cruise in Athens to Hydra, Poros and Aegina is the best way to explore the most beautiful Greek islands in the Saronic Gulf!
For this full-day cruise in Athens, you will be picked you up at your hotel in Athens. Please let us know in the booking notes where your accommodation is, so we can let you know at what time we will be there to pick you up. Once we have everybody on board, we will start this cruise from Athens to Hydra, Poros and Aegina on board of our big and stable boat.
The first stop of this boat trip is the famous island Hydra, in the Saronic Gulf. This island is famous for the fact that donkeys are the main transport of the island, and of course for the little cobbled street and authentic Greek atmosphere. Did you know that there were even some big Hollywood movies shot on Hydra Island? You will have around 2 hours to explore the island and see why it is so popular!
After our stop at Hydra, we will continue our full-day cruise in Athens to the island Poros. Along the way, we will open delicious buffet lunch on board of typical Mediterranean cuisine, where you can choose between fish, meat, vegetarian and vegan dishes! Once you reach Poros, you can go on land again for about 50 minutes, so you can explore the beautiful landscapes full of pine trees, sandy beaches and interesting history of the island. No matter whether you want to relax in the sun or visit a museum or archaeological site, in Poros everybody can just do whatever they prefer.
The last stop at this cruise from Athens is the island of Aegina. Here we will anchor for 2 hours, so you can explore the paradisiacal beaches and cute town. The island is especially famous for the delicious pistachios! You can choose how you want to spend the time on the island, and our crew will let you know about the best options to explore Aegina.
On the way back to Athens there will be a traditional Greek folk show on board, to end up this full-day cruise in Athens in the best way possible! What are you waiting for? There is no better way to spend a day on the sea than this island cruise from Athens!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A delicious buffet with a big variety of food and drinks is included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.